Thursday, December 27, 2007

Anaheim, CA Look out Mickey

OK here I am in Anaheim. Did you know this place is naturally a desert? Why are there swimming pools everywhere? I guess water rationing is just for the poor slobs in Northern California who get all the rainfall and still have to ration because their water is sent south in the aqueduct.  Go ahead and enjoy your green lawns, brimming pools, and nice long showers.  Flush twice, you deserve it!
LOOKING AT THE TERMINAL IN ANAHEIM, CA

Your water bill would be about Scooglezillion Dollars if you tried to have a pool in the San Francisco Bay area. It would be cheaper to go to Napa and fill a pool with wine....ooooh....that is genius. Here I am on Grand Paw Bruce's shoulder trying to find investors for my Wine Pool Resort. Will the Humane Society complain if we put dolphins, or ducks, or something cute in there for the guests to admire? I know the animals would be very happy.

TELLING GRANDPAW WHAT TO SAY TO INVESTORS IN THE WINE-POOL-RESORT

I know we aren't supposed to use cell phones on the plane, but we were at the gate, so whatever.  

Next stop: San Jose, CA the capital of Silicon Valley.

No comments: