Friday, December 21, 2007

Cleophus McScoogle: close to everyone's heart

Better chickity check yo' bad self! I'm Cleophus McScoogle, I'm confident in my Travel Kitty-hood and these 3-D glasses prove it!  Dad got these in the "exclusive" gift bag when he checked into the amazing historic Skirvin Hilton Hotel in downtown OKC.  It was so wonderful that I'm surprised they let us in the door.  These lenses make everything look festive.  When there is festivity, everyone wants a Travel Kitty near their heart.
3-D GLASSES AT THE SKIRVIN HILTON IN OKC, OK



My friend Dave (with the diseased, dying hair and pretty girlfriend) wanted to introduce me to some more people.  His friends call him Debo.  Travel Kitties like shirt pockets because you don't generally get sat on- and you can see everything that's going on. NOTE: THIS party is not at the Skirvin.  The military doesn't have $$$ to party there.  It was at a nearby shabby hotel with a nice lobby to lure people in.  That's cool, I like scratching posts and the battered carpet made me feel "at home"
DAVE.  HE'S COOL.


See the hair is really dying!  I have a one word tip: Rogaine.  Better than my multi-word tip: Elmer's glue and dryer lint.  (I wonder if putting up with my mom and dad made his hair die)
I'M ON HIS DRINK.  AS USUAL.


In dad's pocket...
DAD




Ms. Kat loves me.  She snatched me up!  I think I like this more than men's shirt and jacket pockets...She has a pretty name and alluring cat toy head gear.  Check out her tinsel ball corsage!  
SWATTING KAT'S CORSAGE

No comments: