Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cleophus McScoogle On The Road Part 3

I used my "animal attraction" and made fast friends with pretty waitresses. I was so helpful.  Soon helpful turned to possession by "the spirit of Rick James."  I am a "partaaay animal!"

Here I am pulling the tap handle.  I like being helpful, and the waitress sure seems to like my help.
Here I am checking to make sure the beer is properly chilled.  That's what I told the pretty waitress... I was trying to smuggle bottles back to the table in my bedroll, but the beers were too big... Look, I'm right on the middle of the rack of bottles and my new friend is admiring my work ethic.
WORKING
When nobody was looking, I snuck to the back and tried to break into the liquor vault.  Sure, I could fit through the grate, but I couldn't possibly get the bottles out unless the door was open... I tried smuggling mouthfuls of liquor back to my people but I kept swallowing on my way to the table.  After five trips, I couldn't do it anymore...
LIQUOR VAULT
Eventually I returned to the table and topped off every one's glasses so that we could get another pitcher of beer.
MORE BEER



No comments: