Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cleophus McScoogle responds to complaints about unflattering photos

Dear Kat and Debo,
Thank you for expressing your concerns that the photos of you were not flattering. I can accept your opinion, but realistically the camera can only capture what is there. I've learned this throughout my worldly adventures. There are plenty of unflattering pictures of me on here- like getting poked in the gut while being a drunken big-mouth, or having my choo choo tail poking straight out while sipping a cosmo. Sure they are embarrassing but they are not the end of the world.

Kat, Don't worry, you look great, anybody decorated with cat toys is beautiful. You couldn't be more attractive if you had catnip perfume and litter boxes in your pockets.

Debo, after doing some research and found that there are many natural looking solutions to hair loss in addition to the two methods I recommended. There is hope...

In the spirit of posting more unflattering photos, I will post one of paw paw.  He was helping Meowmy shave her matted and tangled pussycat named Cheeto Cheddarton.  I will be posting pictures of her later.

PAW PAW OVERWHELMED BY THE POWER OF "THE CAT"

No comments: