Friday, December 21, 2007

Cleophus McScoogle: Party Animal

When I arrived at the "COMPANY" (ahem) holiday party I felt so fortunate to be the guest of honor!  I had a table reserved for me, with my own special seat in the centerpiece!  After sitting on the candle for a few minutes I looked around and realized that I better switch tables because there are much better centerpieces.  My parents brought a gift bag full of little bottles of Skyy vodka and Bailey's.  And a 3 liter bottle of cranberry juice, it was full, but only 1.5 liters was cranberry juice if you get my drift.  It turns out that this was my downfall, but more about that later...
CLEOPHUS BEING A GOOD KITTY


What's this?  Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake!  Nobody is looking, I better eat it quick!  Aaaaagh!  Stolen yum yums taste better.
CLEOPHUS STEALING FOOD


I found a great table where people were laughing, and drinking.  Drinking is my new favorite sport.  This is Dave and his girlfriend Jackie.  She is really pretty.  Dave is lucky.  What's up with that???  His hair is dying....how sad.    Maybe it's ringworm.  Anyway, mom is paying too much attention to the guests.  She doesn't see me sipping her cosmo
CLEOPHUS FALLING PREY TO THE BOTTLE


Her eyes are shut.  Quick! snap a picture of me drinking this red wine.  Doesn't my choo choo stripe tail look cute?
MOM WITH EYES SHUT AND MOUTH OPEN


Meowmy is looking "Scoogletastic"
AFTER-PARTY HERE WE COME!

No comments: