Friday, December 21, 2007

Cleophus McScoogle: drunken big-talker

Here I am with Dad's big main head boss. I could joke around about him, but he held my arms so I couldn't claw anyone.  Then he took my car keys, got me a designated driver, and told dad to get me under control.  Smart advice.  I wish I'd behaved better.  
JRB IS A GOOD SPORT WHO LIKES TRAVEL KITTIES ( I think.  I hope.  Maybe??)

So, by now it's clear that dad didn't follow his big main head boss's advice. Oh no, here I am talking down some mad smack on bar patrons.  Emboldened by the fact that they are dad's coworkers, I said some rude things. Here is a selection of my "quotable quotes:"
1. What !?! I'm a Travel Kitty!... You don't know what a "Travel Kitty" is?   
2. travelkittyproject.blogspot.com!  How many times do I need to tell you? 
3. KNOCK KNOCK  (pause waiting for someone to say "who's there") travelkittyproject.blogspot.com!  
4.  How did you get away from your mommy?  Did you chew off your poodle leash while she was recycling cans in the alley?  
5.  travelkittyproject.blogspot.com all the cool people go there- what you haven't heard of it?  Gimme your beer before I scratch you."
IN THE BAR WHERE I GO TERRIBLY WRONG

They had enough of my fresh mouth.  Apparently.  I feel like Amy Winehouse.  I've hit rock bottom.  Kids, don't think this is cool, because I am suffering with my mistakes.  How could I help seize and destroy cocaine then fall prey to 3 liters of cosmopolitans.  The banality of it all.  The horror.  I have sworn off the bottle in favor of coffee.  I'm headed to Texas now.


No comments: