Friday, December 21, 2007

PLANNING THE TOP SECRET AFTER PARTY

Every great party has an after party.  I set in motion something larger than life.  The only problem was that to get in you needed to wear a hat.  I was sad that my friend Josh didn't have a hat so he couldn't go to the party.
JOSH NEEDS A HAT


So I made Josh a hat out of foil wrapping paper!  Not only will it get him into the most dopest party in Oklahoma,but it would protect Josh from alien abduction!  I think the hat looks good, and it makes Josh look smarter too!
JOSH PROTECTED BY WEARING A HAT


I made myself a hat just like Josh's because I didn't want him to feel self conscious about being the only one wearing an alien protection hat.  I hitched a ride in dad's pocket because I was feeling a bit woozy...
WOOZY


No comments: